1. We consistently provide ethical and outstanding quality of care. Our aim is to always exceed all medical standards of care.
2. We believe that all women are extraordinary. Each woman is unique in her own way and is born with a distinctive gift. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.”– Diane Mariechild
3. We are nurturing, personable and genuine. We believe that communication is the key to successfully healing our patients. We don’t just listen to our patients, we hear them.
4. We believe in collaboration, education and empathy. We work with our patients on any issues they may have, we educate them on what is happening in order to empower them, and we make sure they never face it alone.
5. We strive to be an extension of every patient’s family. We are the community in which we serve, and the community is us.
6. We are a team of like-minded people and are extremely selective in who we hire. We have very stringent policies and go to extraordinary lengths to select physicians and team members who reflect our values. We are both patient and employee-driven.
7. Everything we do and every decision we make is made with our patient’s best interests in mind, above all else. No internal or external pressures alter our medical care or advise.
8. We are innovative and progressive in all that we do. Like the world around us, medicine is changing constantly. We always strive to improve, adapt and learn.
9. We believe in simplicity and comfort. We understand that going to the doctor can be overwhelming at times, so we do our part to make it as relaxing and simple as possible.
10. We judge ourselves on merit – not only in performance, but in how we embody, convey and pass on our core values both to our team and our community.
Forest Hills Medical Services is a AAAASF Certified facility